Water/Sewer Service

Are you moving and need to have water/sewer service disconnected or transferred to someone else’s name? Are you building a new structure within our service area? You are required to submit a completed Water/Sewer Service Application to the Borough Office within ten days of doing so. You may download or print a blank application using the link below and submit your completed application via email, fax, mail, or drop it off between the hours of 8:00 a.m.-noon Mon.-Fri. We are closed holidays and weekends.