Census 2020 Information – answers to your questions
Have you received Census information in the mail and have questions or concerns about how the information is used and what purpose it serves? The following two documents contain helpful answers to those questions:
Are you interested in some extra income or need temporary employment? The following document contains information about how to apply to be a Census Taker at $16.00/hour plus reimbursement for mileage, etc.:
*Please respond today to the 2020 Census truthfully and just once for your household and help your community to be eligible for needed resources!*
Community Building – Closed until further notice
If you are looking for good, reliable resources for information on the current COVID-19 pandemic in our state of PA, check out these links:
- PA Dept. of Health (PA DOH) website
- PA Dept. of Health (PA DOH) Facebook page
- PA Governor’s website (especially the News tab and Live Feed to lower left on the News page for daily press conferences)
- PA Rep. Donna Oberlander’s website
- PA Rep. Donna Oberlander’s Facebook page
Emergency Contact Information Update for Disasters, Community Emergencies
If you are a water &/or sewer customer anywhere within our service area, please update your phone numbers through the mail, email, or by phone with the Rimersburg Borough office. *Our contact information is at the top of the sidebar to the left of this announcement.* As you know, you will generally not hear from us unless there is an emergency such as the Boil Water Notice of Jan. 2018. We were missing many phone numbers at that time and more have become disconnected or are not listed since then as people have changed phone services. Please let us know the following –
- Phone: all phone numbers you would like called (such as if you and your spouse both have cell phones, and a land line, etc.) and specify which is the primary number to call (if we could only call one, for instance)
- Special Needs: This can be very helpful to you in a disaster situation, extended power outage, evacuation, etc.
- Email: if you would like us to have this information and it is something you check regularly
We care about you and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We will not share your information with anyone except disaster relief crews, etc.
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.