Summer Paving Projects
On Mon., June 25 and Tues., June 26 Baker St. and Blue Row St. will be paved and have limited traffic access. School St. will be seal coated as well.
Keys found at W. Back St. and Monterey Rd.
*Please come to the Borough Office to claim your keys. You must be able to identify items in the set unseen.
No Dumping at the Community Brush Site
Due to some abusers using the community brush dumping site as a garbage dump, there will be no further dumping of any kind allowed.
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
2017 CCR (Consumer Confidence Report) for drinking water
is available for view or download here or in the Borough office Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m. – noon:
New Regional State Dog Warden
Welcome to Jason Edwards! For Dog Warden contact information, click on our “Contact Us” tab.
- Weather24-HOUR READINGS
- Bridge dedicated in memory of U.S. Army PFC Frank CristiniBROCKPORT — Bridges connect things, making it possible to get from one side of something to another.
- Treadmill challenge celebrates Punxsutawney Community Center anniversaryPUNXSUTAWNEY — The Punxsutawney Area Community Center celebrated its 21-year anniversary last week.
- Aqua plans to file water rate increase request for Treasure Lake customersDuBOIS — Aqua Pennsylvania Inc. confirmed Friday that it plans to file a rate increase request for Treasure Lake customers, according to Aqua Communications Manager Donna Alston.
- Punxsutawney Police, first responders connect with community TuesdayPUNXSUTAWNEY — Hundreds of individuals and families gathered at Barclay Square Park in Punxsutawney Tuesday, preaching the importance of drug awareness through togetherness.
- St. Marys police officers, community say goodbye to K9 Officer CopperST. MARYS — The St. Marys Police Department and Elk County community has said goodbye to a special, four-legged fellow officer.
- Mayor Radkowski, City Council to host town hall meeting todayST. MARYS — Mayor Radkowski and the St. Marys City Council will host a Town Hall seminar today (Monday), hoping to gather feedback from youth and young adults in the community.
- Luthersburg organization to pedal back in time this weekendLUTHERSBURG — A local organization will pedal its way back in time on Saturday, sharing the history and enjoyment of antique tractors with the community.
- Farm Bureau whips up agriculture awareness, education at Elk County FairKERSEY — Farm Bureau members have been swirling up funnel cakes and whipping up milkshakes at the Elk County Fair for almost 40 years.
- FUREVER HOMES: Pets of the WeekGATEWAY HUMANE SOCIETY