Charity Ball “A Night of Bubbles & Bows” 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Sat., 04/06/2019
Tickets $20/person includes dinner catered by the Korner restaurant, Chinese Auction, raffles, and music by D.J. Scott! Everyone 21 and older is invited to join us! Byob (bring your own beverage); Doors open at 5:30pm with ticket. Tickets sold in advance only, available until March 29 at Senior Center 814-473-6208, 7363 Route 68, Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri. 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Rimersburg Senior Center.
Chamber Visit with the Easter Bunny Noon – 2:00 p.m., Sat., 04/13/2019
Children enjoy a visit with the Easter Bunny at the Rimersburg Community Building thanks to the Rimersburg Chamber of of Commerce at no charge!
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Walk to End Alzheimer's committee begins fundraising for fall eventAlthough the 2019 Walk to End Alzheimer’s won’t coat the DuBois City Park with purple for several months, planning and fundraising for it begins much earlier.
- Downtown DuBois gears up for March-April eventsEven though it’s already mid-March, the Downtown DuBois Revitalization Group is all set to begin another successful year of events, according to Manager Dan Bowman.
- HOME SWEET HOME: New Sandy Twp. manager looks forward to making community better place to liveSandy Township Manager Shawn Arbaugh is happy to be home.
- Arbaugh to speak at DuBois Chamber eventNew Sandy Township Manager Shawn Arbaugh will be the featured speaker at the upcoming Greater DuBois Chamber of Commerce Business Connections luncheon next month, according to chamber Executive Director Jodi August.
- C.G. Johnson Rocks Reading Challenge: Principal greets them on roof Friday morningREYNOLDSVILLE — When students walked into C.G. Elementary School in Reynoldsville on a very windy Friday morning, Principal Ed Dombroski was standing on the school roof to welcome them holding a “C.G. Rocks” sign.
- Police 'enjoy, thriving at' being school resource officers in PunxsutawneyPUNXSUTAWNEY — As of the beginning of February, school resource officers became a regular part of the Punxsutawney Area School District.
- 'Welcome Wagon' group hosts social events for IUP Punxsutawney studentsPUNXSUTAWNEY — In 2017, a group of “community-minded” people gathered to create a group to make Indiana University of Punxsutawney students to feel welcomed and supported in a small town.
- ROCCO'S TRIBE: Local family spreads autism awareness, supportSYKESVILLE — A little boy from Rockton will be leading a tribe of followers in the 2019 Run or Walk for Someone Special on April 7.
- Brockway exhibit features Renaissance artist, graduating seniorBROCKWAY — A new exhibit at the Brockway Center for Arts and Technology features a Renaissance artist and graduating senior.
- Free blood pressure screeningA free blood pressure screening will be held from 2:45-4:15 p.m. on Monday in the DuBois Community Medical Building.