Summer Paving Projects
On Mon., June 25 and Tues., June 26 Baker St. and Blue Row St. will be paved and have limited traffic access. School St. will be seal coated as well.
Keys found at W. Back St. and Monterey Rd.
*Please come to the Borough Office to claim your keys. You must be able to identify items in the set unseen.
No Dumping at the Community Brush Site
Due to some abusers using the community brush dumping site as a garbage dump, there will be no further dumping of any kind allowed.
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
2017 CCR (Consumer Confidence Report) for drinking water
is available for view or download here or in the Borough office Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m. – noon:
New Regional State Dog Warden
Welcome to Jason Edwards! For Dog Warden contact information, click on our “Contact Us” tab.
- Manager: DuBois Regional Airport not at risk of losing EAS programFALLS CREEK — The DuBois Regional Airport is not at risk of losing its Essential Air Service Program contrary to various media reports, according to Manager Bob Shaffer.
- Hearing waived in "bomb threat" case in DuBoisDuBOIS — A Bradford man who is accused of threatening to blow up a house in DuBois waived his right to a preliminary hearing on June 15 before District Judge Patrick Ford, DuBois.
- Downtown DuBois Farmer's Market starts SaturdayDuBOIS — Summer has started and now will the weekly Downtown DuBois Farmer’s Market.
- Jefferson County Sheriff's Office receives protection for K9 officerBROOKVILLE — A Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office K9 named Iron received a special piece of protection recently.
- CYCLING SAFELY: Responders to ride with community MondayIn light of National Safety Month, AmServ DuSan Community Ambulance of DuBois will host a “Ride with Responders” event at DuBois Memorial Park on Monday, June 25.
- Wall That Heals comes to Brockway next weekBROCKWAY — The town of Brockway will welcome the Wall That Heals next week.
- ONE SMILE AT A TIME: Local family raises awareness for cause close to homePUNXSUTAWNEY — A Punxsutawney family is joining in the international fight to “change the world one smile at a time.”
- 17th annual 7v7 Soccer Summer Shootout set for SaturdayDuBOIS — This Saturday, the Spider Lake Soccer Complex in Sandy Township will be occupied by approximately 2,000 people for the 17th annual 7v7 Summer Shootout sponsored by the DuBois Soccer Association.
- Scarnati: Pennsylvania Senate approves sweeping changes to redistricting processHARRISBURG — The Senate has passed bi-partisan legislation that changes Pennsylvania’s redistricting process, according to Senator Joe Scarnati (R-25), who strongly supported the measure.
- PRE-CONNECTING: Firemen's Week competition concludes ThursdayDuBOIS — The traditional Firemen’s Week competition series is all about “connecting” local fire departments with one another, and last night’s finale was all about that, too.