The 2018 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is available to customers.
You may view and download this report here or pick up a copy at the Borough Office during office hours M-F, 8am-noon.
Hope For Your Future Run
When: Fri June 21 2019
Place: Rimersburg Fairgrounds, Lawsonham Road, Rimersburg, PA US 16248
Description:6th Annual Cancer Run. This year is an evening color run to celebrate our 6th year! Enjoy the country scenery while running paved roadways with a moderate challenge with limited gently rolling hills. Afterwards, enjoy post race refreshments as well as concession food included in your registration fee. We will also be holding an old fashion Bon Fire, Chinese Auction, raffles, as well as Touch-A-Truck (weather dependent) for the kiddos. Proceeds benefit our local cancer patients.
Sign up here: https://runsignup.com/Race/PA/Rimersburg/HopeForYourFuture
Line Dance & Couples Pattern Dances
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
When: Tuesday Nights 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $1.00 per person (for use of the hall)
Ages: 10 to 80 (younger or older if you really want to dance)
NO ONE HAS TWO LEFT FEET, EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DANCE!
Come join our Dance Family for Fun, Exercise, and Camaraderie. We have a Dance on the 3rd Friday Night of each month and everyone is welcome to attend.
Line Dancers Poster
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Johnsonburg man jailed after allegedly chasing people with knifeRIDGWAY — A Johnsonburg man was recently jailed after he allegedly chased people with a knife in Ridgway.
- Johnsonburg man charged in Ridgway shooting heads to Elk County CourtRIDGWAY — A Johnsonburg man accused of shooting and killing a man at a Ridgway bar will face formal arraignment at the Elk County Court of Common Pleas Aug. 5.
- Two seriously injured in I-80 crash in Sandy Twp.Two people were seriously injured as a result of a one-vehicle accident at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday on Interstate 80, mile marker 96.6, Sandy Township, Clearfield County, according to DuBois-based state police.
- Jefferson Co. Fair: Rocking horse honors Krista ReitzBROOKVILLE — Krista Reitz is being honored at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds with a wooden rocking horse in her memory.
- Weedville man creates metal masterpieces through plasma-cutting businessWEEDVILLE — A Weedville man with a passion for metalworking and teaching what he loves recently built a shop to house his plasma cutting business.
- Straub Brewery Visitor Center and Tap Room to host grand opening FridayST. MARYS — Straub Brewery’s new Visitor Center and Tap Room on Brusselles Street will host a grand opening celebration open to the community Friday.
- City releases information about DMAP coupons for 2019-2020 hunting seasonThe City of DuBois has released information on the handout of DMAP coupons for the 2019-2020 hunting season. Each coupon is only good for one doe license for use in any season.
- Local executives accept award in International Design CompetitionST. MARYS — Representatives of Catalus Corp. of St. Marys — Steve Lanzel, president and chief executive officer, Robert Schutz, vice president manufacturing, Dave Parsons, vice president sales, and Christopher Stewart, sales engineer — accepted an Award of Distinction in…
- PSEA president joins educators and advocates for press conference with Gov. WolfHARRISBURG — Rich Askey, president of the Pennsylvania State Education Association, on Tuesday, joined Gov. Tom Wolf and other educators and advocates for a press conference related to key investments in public education that are included in the state’s FY…
- PA Turnpike OKs 6 percent toll increase for 2020HARRISBURG — The Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission (PTC) approved Tuesday a 6 percent toll increase for 2020 for both E-ZPass and cash customers. The increase is set to start at 12:01 a.m. on Jan. 5, 2020 on all sections and extensions…