Chamber Visit with Santa 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. this Sat., 12/15/2018
Children enjoy a visit with Santa at the Rimersburg Community Building thanks to the Rimersburg Chamber of of Commerce
– get a picture with Santa, make a craft, decorate a cookie, and get a hot dog, chips, and drink all at no charge!
We wish you all a safe and very Merry Christmas and a joy filled New Year!
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- WINE, SHINE & BREW: Casali's Italian Grille presents expansion, new productsST. MARYS — An Italian restaurant on South St. Marys Street has officially expanded, offering “wines, shines and brews,” and community togetherness, too.
- Giving Tree makes sure senior citizens are not forgottenMany senior citizens are forgotten during the holiday season.
- Parent presents petition to DuBois School Board seeking cameras on busesDuBOIS — Falls Creek parent Kristy Baughman decided to take action when youngsters at her children’s school bus stop were nearly run over by a driver who ignored the bus-mounted stop sign and flashing lights in November.
- DuBois School Board reorganizes; elects Salone presidentDuBOIS — The DuBois Area School Board reorganized Wednesday and elected Larry Salone its new president.
- Lumberjack's site in Ridgway changes handsRIDGWAY — A significant financial burden has been reduced for the North Central Regional Planning and Development Commission.
- Proposed $13.6 million Elk County budget doesn't include tax increaseElk County’s proposed 2019 budget will not include an accompanying tax increase.
- Accentuating the positive: SMASD works to improve media outreachST. MARYS — The St. Marys Area School District is making an effort to improve how it reaches the public and hoping to give a fresh perspective in the process.
- Upcoming blood drives to support urgent need during winter, holiday seasonThere is a life-saving gift that people can give this holiday season, and it costs nothing but a few minutes.
- Elk County quilters, crafters create long-lasting memories togetherKERSEY — The Elk County community and beyond is invited to enjoy lasting laughs and fellowship with crafters and quilters.
- ANGELS & DREAMS: Kersey woman shares passion for fabric, friendshipsKERSEY — A Kersey quilt shop that opened last year has been stitching up masterpieces and lifetime friendships.