We wish you all a safe and very Merry Christmas and a joy filled New Year!
Emergency Contact Information Update for Disasters, Community Emergencies
If you are a water &/or sewer customer anywhere within our service area, please update your phone numbers through the mail, email, or by phone with the Rimersburg Borough office. *Our contact information is at the top of the sidebar to the left of this announcement.* As you know, you will generally not hear from us unless there is an emergency such as the Boil Water Notice of Jan. 2018. We were missing many phone numbers at that time and more have become disconnected or are not listed since then as people have changed phone services. Please let us know the following –
- Phone: all phone numbers you would like called (such as if you and your spouse both have cell phones, and a land line, etc.) and specify which is the primary number to call (if we could only call one, for instance)
- Special Needs: This can be very helpful to you in a disaster situation, extended power outage, evacuation, etc.
- Email: if you would like us to have this information and it is something you check regularly
We care about you and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We will not share your information with anyone except disaster relief crews, etc.
Line Dance & Couples Pattern Dances
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
When: Tuesday Nights 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $1.00 per person (for use of the hall)
Ages: 10 to 80 (younger or older if you really want to dance)
NO ONE HAS TWO LEFT FEET, EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DANCE!
Come join our Dance Family for Fun, Exercise, and Camaraderie. We have a Dance on the 3rd Friday Night of each month and everyone is welcome to attend.
Line Dancers Poster
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Floor, door repairs at West Wind Restaurant addressed by Airport AuthorityST. MARYS — St. Marys Airport Authority members, meeting this week, discussed several repairs needed at West Wind Restaurant, as well as a right-of-way maintenance issue.
- St. Marys Magistrate RoundupST. MARYS — Magisterial District Judge Mark Jacob presided over the following preliminary hearings Jan. 14.
- Thompson announces reelection campaignHOWARD — U.S. Rep. Glenn “GT” Thompson has announced he will seek reelection to Pennsylvania’s 15th Congressional District.
- Penn State Brookville Extension begins Dining with Diabetes courseBROOKVILLE — Penn State Brookville Extension began its Dining with Diabetes course Wednesday, but the course offers more than just dietary tips.
- DuBois man charged with burglary, making terroristic threatsPENFIELD — A 30-year-old DuBois man has been charged in connection with a disturbance at 8:38 a.m. Jan. 10 at a business on Bennetts Valley Road, Huston Township, Clearfield County, according to a criminal complaint filed at District Judge Patrick…
- Driver crashes into guard rail while allegedly under influence of methWILCOX — A 20-year-old man faces drug charges after he crashed a vehicle into a guard rail in Jones Township while allegedly under the influence of methamphetamine.
- Punxsutawney Borough Police approved for new vehiclePUNXSUTAWNEY — The Punxsutawney Borough Council this week approved the purchase of a new police vehicle after much debate on the cost and model.
- DuBois Public Library to host How-To Festival SaturdayDuBOIS — It’s a new year so the DuBois Public Library is inviting the public to learn something new at its first-ever How-To Festival Saturday.
- Grants available for clean energy, energy efficiencyJOHNSTOWN — The Met-Ed/Penelec Sustainable Energy Fund will distribute nearly $200,000 in grants throughout the Pennsylvania service territories of the Met-Ed and Penelec energy companies in 2020 for projects and programs that support the development and use of clean energy…
- Reynoldsville Borough Council addresses budget problemsREYNOLDSVILLE — The Reynoldsville Borough Council is reworking its 2020 budget after a problem was discovered by Borough Administrative Assistant Jackie Dixon.