Chamber Visit with Santa 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. this Sat., 12/15/2018
Children enjoy a visit with Santa at the Rimersburg Community Building thanks to the Rimersburg Chamber of of Commerce
– get a picture with Santa, make a craft, decorate a cookie, and get a hot dog, chips, and drink all at no charge!
We wish you all a safe and very Merry Christmas and a joy filled New Year!
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Rockton man charged following traffic stopRichard Lynn Hagen, 60, 231 North St., Rockton, has been charged by DuBois-based state police with misdemeanor counts of use/possession of drug paraphernalia, driving under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances and several summary traffic violations.
- Ridgway elementary to host 'Meet the Preschools Night'RIDGWAY — Francis S. Grandinetti Elementary School is set to host a “Meet the Preschools Night” at 6 p.m. this Thursday in the cafeteria.
- Two men face drug-related charges after traffic stopDuBois City Police have filed drug-related charges against a 21-year-old Summerville man and a 24-year-old Templeton man as a result of an incident which occurred at 1 a.m. on Jan. 12, according to a criminal complaint filed at District Judge…
- ECCOTA to host essential oils workshopRIDGWAY — ECCOTA is offering a chance to learn the basics on essential oils Friday, and even the chance to make their own.
- DNA leads to DuBois man's apprehension on charges of breaking into campA 52-year-old DuBois man faces charges after allegedly breaking into a camp located at 230 Platt Road in Sandy Township, according to a criminal complaint filed at District Judge Patrick Ford’s office in DuBois.
- St. Marys chamber to produce new area directoryST. MARYS — Looking for a quick way to find important numbers? Wondering who that number on the phone belongs to? You may be in luck.
- Punxsy Pizza to celebrate five years of dedication to communityPUNXSUTAWNEY — A downtown Punxsutawney pizza shop dedicated to serving the community in more ways than one will soon celebrate five years in business.
- FUREVER HOMES: Pets of the WeekGATEWAY HUMANE SOCIETY
- The Man Behind the Pizza: Scott Anthony travels world-wide to compete, teachPUNXSUTAWNEY — Punxsy Pizza Owner Scott Anthony is not just a local pizza artist — he’s a competitor with a serious passion for a pan pie.
- Punxsutawney fundraisers to benefit local pool, childhood memory for manyPUNXSUTAWNEY — Upcoming Punxsutawney fundraisers will help people take a “splash” into a good community cause.