The 2018 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) is available to customers.
You may view and download this report here or pick up a copy at the Borough Office during office hours M-F, 8am-noon.
Hope For Your Future Run
When: Fri June 21 2019
Place: Rimersburg Fairgrounds, Lawsonham Road, Rimersburg, PA US 16248
Description:6th Annual Cancer Run. This year is an evening color run to celebrate our 6th year! Enjoy the country scenery while running paved roadways with a moderate challenge with limited gently rolling hills. Afterwards, enjoy post race refreshments as well as concession food included in your registration fee. We will also be holding an old fashion Bon Fire, Chinese Auction, raffles, as well as Touch-A-Truck (weather dependent) for the kiddos. Proceeds benefit our local cancer patients.
Sign up here: https://runsignup.com/Race/PA/Rimersburg/HopeForYourFuture
Line Dance & Couples Pattern Dances
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
When: Tuesday Nights 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $1.00 per person (for use of the hall)
Ages: 10 to 80 (younger or older if you really want to dance)
NO ONE HAS TWO LEFT FEET, EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DANCE!
Come join our Dance Family for Fun, Exercise, and Camaraderie. We have a Dance on the 3rd Friday Night of each month and everyone is welcome to attend.
Line Dancers Poster
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Fourth Ward wins DuBois Firemen's Week competitionFourth Ward No. 4 of the DuBois Volunteer Fire Department was declared “City Champs” after last week’s games in the City of DuBois, according to DVFD Chief Joe Mitchell.
- Pittsburgh author will feature newest thriller at Reynoldsville author luncheonREYNOLDSVILLE — A Pittsburgh author who just released her fifth suspense thriller will visit Reynoldsville next month.
- DuBois school district announces free summer food service programThe DuBois Area School District will once again offer its annual free summer food service program, Superintendent Wendy Benton said at last week’s board meeting.
- Downtown DuBois group unveils new banners to honor hometown heroesMembers of the Downtown DuBois Revitalization Group unveiled new banners to honor area military and first responders who have served their country and community at Sunday’s Dedication Ceremony in DuBois Memorial Park.
- Lazy River Canoe Rental offers rentals, camping along Clarion RiverRIDGWAY — Lazy River Canoe Rental at 40 West Main Street is open for the summer, welcoming Clarion River canoe aficionados to enjoy sunny days on the water.
- Youth committees offer professional opportunities for Ridgway studentsRIDGWAY — Two newly-formed youth committees have exceeded the expectations of Ridgway professionals throughout the past year.
- DuBois man faces charges in connection with "road rage" incidentA 36-year-old DuBois man has been charged in connection with a disturbance which occurred in the parking lot of the DuBois Walmart at 12:37 p.m. Thursday, according to Sandy Township Police.
- Field Day event to showcase Elk County Amateur Radio AssociationRIDGWAY — An amateur radio “Field Day” event is set to begin at 2 p.m. Saturday and continue through Sunday at Lewis Camp in Ridgway, demonstrating science, skill and service members of the Elk County Amateur Radio Association.
- St. Marys City Council talks parking permit progress, QOL ordinanceST MARYS — The increase in parking permit fines within the city of St. Marys has improved payment times by more than 40 percent, said City Manager Tim Pearson at Monday evening’s council meeting.
- DuBois Hometown Heroes dedication ceremony to be held SundayThe Downtown DuBois Revitalization Group will host a Dedication Ceremony for its Hometown Heroes fundraiser project on Sunday at the DuBois Memorial Park on Liberty Boulevard.