Summer Paving Projects
On Mon., June 25 and Tues., June 26 Baker St. and Blue Row St. will be paved and have limited traffic access. School St. will be seal coated as well.
Keys found at W. Back St. and Monterey Rd.
*Please come to the Borough Office to claim your keys. You must be able to identify items in the set unseen.
No Dumping at the Community Brush Site
Due to some abusers using the community brush dumping site as a garbage dump, there will be no further dumping of any kind allowed.
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
2017 CCR (Consumer Confidence Report) for drinking water
is available for view or download here or in the Borough office Mon.-Fri., 8:00 a.m. – noon:
New Regional State Dog Warden
Welcome to Jason Edwards! For Dog Warden contact information, click on our “Contact Us” tab.
- Tri-County Weather24-HOUR READINGS
- FUREVER HOMES: Pets of the WeekGATEWAY HUMANE SOCIETY
- DuBois Regional Airport landings increased in SeptemberFALLS CREEK — DuBois Regional Airport landings increased in September from last year’s statistics, according to airport Manager Bob Shaffer.
- Terroristic threats case rescheduledDuBOIS — A preliminary hearing involving a man who allegedly made threats to Martin’s Foods’ employees when he was seeking to fill prescriptions was continued Friday before District Judge Patrick Ford of DuBois.
- Final 'Diva Day' vendor show to be held in Punxsutawney SaturdayPUNXSUTAWNEY — Divas everywhere are invited to see a Punxsutawney vendor show’s final presentation on Saturday.
- Thanksgiving day race to benefit Jefferson County cancer victimsPUNXSUTAWNEY — Each year, people in the Punxsutawney community kick off their Thanksgiving day in turkey costumes, running in a local race. It’s more than just gobbles and giggles, though.
- Bear viewers gather at the Falls Creek Fire Department for fellowship, activitiesFALLS CREEK — Many people pack the Falls Creek Volunteer Fire Department during its Indoor Bear Check Station, eager to see this year’s biggest bear.
- Light up night draws crowd to St. MarysST. MARYS — People lined the streets around the Diamond, spilling down South Michael and Market streets Friday evening as St. Marys officially kicked off the holiday season with its annual light up night.
- Ridgway High looking into pre-apprenticeship possibilitiesRIDGWAY — Ridgway Area High School is looking at the possibility of pre-apprenticeship programs to provide students with future employment opportunities.
- LISA'S LADYBUGS: Punxsutawney woman founds cancer fund in sister's memoryPUNXSUTAWNEY — When Lori Ebel of Punxsutawney lost her sister to cancer more than seven years ago, she decided to keep her memory alive and flying by helping others facing the same struggle.