Charity Ball “A Night of Bubbles & Bows” 6:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m., Sat., 04/06/2019
Tickets $20/person includes dinner catered by the Korner restaurant, Chinese Auction, raffles, and music by D.J. Scott! Everyone 21 and older is invited to join us! Byob (bring your own beverage); Doors open at 5:30pm with ticket. Tickets sold in advance only, available until March 29 at Senior Center 814-473-6208, 7363 Route 68, Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri. 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Rimersburg Senior Center.
Chamber Visit with the Easter Bunny Noon – 2:00 p.m., Sat., 04/13/2019
Children enjoy a visit with the Easter Bunny at the Rimersburg Community Building thanks to the Rimersburg Chamber of of Commerce at no charge!
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Auction sale for DuBois Mall postponedA public sale of the DuBois Mall, originally scheduled for Wednesday, has been rescheduled for Thursday, March 28, according to a legal document posted at the mall at 690 Shaffer Road, Sandy Township, Clearfield County.
- Sandy Township water agreement, police meeting addressed at Sykesville meetingSYKESVILLE — Issues with Sykesville Borough Police were revisited at Monday evening’s council meeting.
- Local mother starts skin-safe soap business to 'bring people joy'Around 10 years ago, Stacy Hanzely of DuBois started making bubbling, gentle products safe for her children’s skin.
- WORLD DOWN SYNDROME DAY: Parents of teenage twins are 'doubly blessed'A DuBois family whose members face their fair share of unique, everyday challenges only considers themselves to be “doubly blessed.”
- FUREVER HOMES: Pets of the WeekGATEWAY HUMANE SOCIETY
- Water leak detection continues in Sandy Twp.Two major water leaks have been found in Sandy Township, according to township Manager Shawn Arbaugh.
- Sandy Twp. supervisors ready to advertise for new police chiefThe Sandy Township Supervisors voted to advertise for an administrative chief at Monday’s regular meeting.
- Juniata Elementary to hold first ever father/daughter and mother/son danceStaff and students at Juniata Elementary School in DuBois are planning the first ever father/daughter and mother/son dance to be held from 6-8 p.m. Friday, March 29, with all proceeds going to the victims of a one-vehicle accident near Penfield…
- Sandy Twp.-DuBois getting closer to long-term sewage agreementSignificant progress has been made in water and sewer discussions between Sandy Township and the City of DuBois, township Manager Shawn Arbaugh said at Monday’s municipal authority meeting.
- Local dietician, instructor talks food safety for National Nutrition MonthMarch is National Nutrition Month — an annual informational campaign created by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, said Penn State University Adjunct Instructor of Nutritional Sciences Mary Walker, a registered dietician.