Emergency Contact Information Update for Disasters, Community Emergencies
If you are a water &/or sewer customer anywhere within our service area, please update your phone numbers through the mail, email, or by phone with the Rimersburg Borough office. *Our contact information is at the top of the sidebar to the left of this announcement.* As you know, you will generally not hear from us unless there is an emergency such as the Boil Water Notice of Jan. 2018. We were missing many phone numbers at that time and more have become disconnected or are not listed since then as people have changed phone services. Please let us know the following –
- Phone: all phone numbers you would like called (such as if you and your spouse both have cell phones, and a land line, etc.) and specify which is the primary number to call (if we could only call one, for instance)
- Special Needs: This can be very helpful to you in a disaster situation, extended power outage, evacuation, etc.
- Email: if you would like us to have this information and it is something you check regularly
We care about you and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We will not share your information with anyone except disaster relief crews, etc.
Country Community Gathering
When: Fri., Sept. 20, 2019 from 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
Ages: adults 18 and over (No you do not have to be a senior citizen!)
Cost: Free adult event – Sponsored by the Rimersburg Senior Center
Description: Come join our Country themed gathering for Fun, Music, and Camaraderie. Grand Ole Radio Band is providing entertainment! This is a great opportunity for multiple generations of adults to have a fun afternoon together!
Line Dance & Couples Pattern Dances
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
When: Tuesday Nights 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $1.00 per person (for use of the hall)
Ages: 10 to 80 (younger or older if you really want to dance)
NO ONE HAS TWO LEFT FEET, EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DANCE!
Come join our Dance Family for Fun, Exercise, and Camaraderie. We have a Dance on the 3rd Friday Night of each month and everyone is welcome to attend.
Line Dancers Poster
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- PLCB to allow Sandy Twp. to enforce noise ordinanceSandy Township Manager Shawn Arbaugh, at Monday’s supervisors’ meeting, said the municipality received notice that its petition to enforce a noise ordinance has been approved by the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
- Land development plan approved for proposed crematory in Sandy Twp.The Sandy Township Planning Commission, at Tuesday’s meeting, approved a revised land development plan for a crematory at the Adamson Funeral Chapel, 1312 Chestnut Ave.
- St. Marys woman allegedly steals $4,800 in lottery tickets from SheetzST. MARYS — A St. Marys woman faces felony charges in connection with the theft of nearly $5,000 in lottery tickets from Sheetz.
- Downtown park project underway in St. MarysST. MARYS — The downtown event park, which is being built behind the Depot Street parking garage, has moved forward with the delivery of the walking bridge.
- Vollmer enjoys 'happy' environment at Fox Township, Bennetts Valley elementary schoolsELK COUNTY — St. Marys native Dan Vollmer has enjoyed his time thus far as the 2019-2020 principal of Fox Township and Bennetts Valley elementary schools.
- 'Unplanned' movie showing to support Students for Life project in Elk CountyST. MARYS — A movie showing and followup to the “Students for Life” presentation held in St. Marys Aug. 9 will be open to the public Sunday.
- Senator resigns after child porn arrest revelationHARRISBURG — Pennsylvania state Sen. Mike Folmer has resigned in the aftermath of an arrest on charges of possession of child pornography.
- Career on Wheels brings exciting day to Pinecreek Elementary studentsBROOKVILLE — Pinecreek Elementary School in Brookville welcomed professionals and their vehicles to the school parking lot Thursday for the school’s Careers on Wheels event.
- Summerville Church of ChristSUMMERVILLE — Minister Michael Smith is a Summerville native who understands that to reach all demographics in his denomination, he must be willing to be flexible to meet the different needs of each group.
- Brookville man faces charges of terroristic threatsBROOKVILLE — A Brookville man faces charges of making terroristic threats and of harassment following a July 27 incident.