Cookie Daze Car Cruise!
When: this Sun., Aug. 11 2019, 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Place: Main Street, Rimersburg, PA US 16248
Description: Come downtown and see the cars and this year all our vendors are local non profit organizations. If you are in the cruise or come to see the cars please visit their booths it will help them out greatly, they all do a great job in our community. See you all there!
Check out the website here: cookiedazecarcruise.net
Line Dance & Couples Pattern Dances
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
When: Tuesday Nights 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $1.00 per person (for use of the hall)
Ages: 10 to 80 (younger or older if you really want to dance)
NO ONE HAS TWO LEFT FEET, EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DANCE!
Come join our Dance Family for Fun, Exercise, and Camaraderie. We have a Dance on the 3rd Friday Night of each month and everyone is welcome to attend.
Line Dancers Poster
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- St. Marys Magistrate RoundupST. MARYS — Magisterial District Judge Mark Jacob presided over several preliminary hearings Aug. 20.
- Bolts, water valves being replaced in Sandy Twp.The Sandy Township sewer and water crew has been replacing bolts and some of the water valves in the West Sandy area, said Public Works Director Matt Cook at Monday’s municipal authority meeting.
- DuBois area community responds to backpack school supply driveThe community and a local business have made sure DuBois and Brockway area school district students were not short on backpacks or supplies when they started the new year today.
- DuBois, Sandy Twp. chiefs remind drivers to be cautious with school back in sessionDuBois Area School District students returned to class today, and DuBois and Sandy Township police chiefs are reminding drivers to be cautious as school zones become more active, and be aware of school bus safety.
- DASD issues bus safety informationThe DuBois Area School District Transportation Department is responsible for the safe and efficient transport of students and district employees, according to district officials.
- Little Viking Childcare Center debuts at Jeff Tech in 2019-2020 school yearREYNOLDSVILLE — Little Viking Childcare Center, Jeff Tech’s (Jefferson County Vocational School’s) new daycare and preschool, is seeking more enrollment for its debut in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Back to school: School starts on Friday for DASD studentsAfter four days of classroom preparation and numerous professional development sessions, the DuBois Area School District faculty and staff are prepared to welcome back their 3,500 students Friday, the first day of school for the 2019-2020 school year, according to…
- St. Marys Public Library offers childhood favorites, classic books during book saleST. MARYS — The St. Marys Public Library is in the midst of hosting its annual book sale, offering childhood favorites, classics and children’s stories collected throughout the year.
- Domestic dispute ends in stabbing over thrown hoagiePUNXSUTAWNEY — A Punxsutawney couple is facing charges of assault following an Aug. 15 domestic dispute.
- Man who fired gun in Ridgway charged with DUI, possession of marijuanaRIDGWAY — Ridgway State Police reportedly have found that a man who fired a gun near Sandy Beach Park’s recreation area Aug. 14 was under the influence of alcohol and in possession of marijuana.