Emergency Contact Information Update for Disasters, Community Emergencies
If you are a water &/or sewer customer anywhere within our service area, please update your phone numbers through the mail, email, or by phone with the Rimersburg Borough office. *Our contact information is at the top of the sidebar to the left of this announcement.* As you know, you will generally not hear from us unless there is an emergency such as the Boil Water Notice of Jan. 2018. We were missing many phone numbers at that time and more have become disconnected or are not listed since then as people have changed phone services. Please let us know the following –
- Phone: all phone numbers you would like called (such as if you and your spouse both have cell phones, and a land line, etc.) and specify which is the primary number to call (if we could only call one, for instance)
- Special Needs: This can be very helpful to you in a disaster situation, extended power outage, evacuation, etc.
- Email: if you would like us to have this information and it is something you check regularly
We care about you and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We will not share your information with anyone except disaster relief crews, etc.
Line Dance & Couples Pattern Dances
Where: Rimersburg Community Building
When: Tuesday Nights 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $1.00 per person (for use of the hall)
Ages: 10 to 80 (younger or older if you really want to dance)
NO ONE HAS TWO LEFT FEET, EVERYONE CAN LEARN TO DANCE!
Come join our Dance Family for Fun, Exercise, and Camaraderie. We have a Dance on the 3rd Friday Night of each month and everyone is welcome to attend.
Line Dancers Poster
*Get your water and sewer bill in your email and do away with paper bills!
When you register for eBill using the “Pay My Bills” tab, you can pay your bill at Northwest Bank in Rimersburg, mail in a check to the Borough office, or choose to pay it online. The only differences are that you will receive your bill in your email instead of paper, and you will have the ability to view your bill online using “View and Pay Bills.” This does not obligate you to pay online and it helps the environment by using less trees! If you have questions, please contact the Borough Office – we are happy to help. We do not share your email address or any contact information.
- Scavenger hunts around BrookvilleBROOKVILLE — The Brookville Coronavirus Support Group is creating scavenger hunts in which families may participate from their cars.
- Knoxdale family using extra time to clean natureKNOXDALE — A Knoxdale family used some of their free time during the shutdown to free nature from discarded garbage while spending time together.
- HONKS FOR ZHANE: Falls Creek man with immune deficiency celebrates 21st birthdayFALLS CREEK — Zhane Powell of Falls Creek was forced to celebrate his April 2 birthday a little differently this year, but he and his family made the best of it.
- Standard Pennant sourcing personal protective equipment for healthcare facilitiesBIG RUN — Standard Pennant Co. recently switched from manufacturing custom apparel to utilizing connections in the healthcare industry to source and supply personal protective equipment where it is needed.
- Brockway brother and sister create Easter-themed work of art in drivewayBROCKWAY — All it took was a box of chalk and four rolls of tape for Olivia Wolfe, 11, and her brother, Chase Wolfe, 10, to create a giant and colorful work of art in the driveway at their home…
- Punxsutawney man allegedly flees police, crashes into fencePUNXSUTAWNEY — A Punxsutawney man faces felony charges in connection with a car chase in which the man reportedly was driving a vehicle he didn’t have permission to be driving.
- Building permits in DuBois for FebruaryDuBOIS — Listed are permits for all new single-family and multifamily residences as well as commercial and industrial work and residential remodeling valued at more than $25,000 in DuBois for February.
- Local woman charged in fatal I-80 crash waives preliminary hearingDuBOIS — Shara Marie Franco, 34, of Johnsonburg, accused of homicide by vehicle while driving under the influence of a controlled substance (felony), homicide by vehicle (felony) and involuntary manslaughter (misdemeanor) in connection with a fatal multi-vehicle wreck on Interstate…
- City of St. Marys building permits issued in MarchST. MARYS — The following are residential building permits issued in the City of St. Marys March 1 through March 30.
- No cases of coronavirus confirmed in Jefferson or Elk countiesHARRISBURG — The Pennsylvania Department of Health confirmed yesterday there were 1,470 additional positive cases of COVID-19, bringing the statewide total to 12,980 in 65 counties.